Picture This: Photo Frame featuring Unity Stamps

I hope you're all having a wonderful Saturday morning!  I slept in, started some laundry, and settled into my craft room.  Perfect cozy Saturday!

This week I was feeling a bit under the weather - that winter crud is really going around - so I didn't get to spend as much time creating as I wanted.  As a result I have all these ideas floating in my head that I'm dying to try out!  Today I tried turning this adorable panda from Unity Stamp Co. into a faux enamel embellishment.  I stamped a few of the pandas from Unity's Plenty of Pandas set in black on 110 lb cardstock and cut them out.  I applied Wink of Stella to all the black areas and then covered the whole panda in Glossy Accents and set them aside to dry overnight.

When I came back the next morning I had these adorable, sparkly, shiny pandas to add to projects!  Here is the clipboard style frame I made with one of these little guys.  (My little book worm is helping me demo how a photo looks on it :)

Thanks for stopping by! This frame will be in my Etsy shop if you'd like to add it to your home!  Have a fabulous weekend and Go Seahawks!!

1 comment