More Digi Stamps! ~ Saturated Canary Pixie Nerd

I am in LOVE with this image!!  I absolutely adore the sentiment and that little smirk on this sassy pixie's face!  She is a digital stamp by Saturated Canary and you can check her out here. This was another experiment in how my printer works for digital images and Copic coloring.  I also love practicing with my Copics on Saturated Canary images - they always have so much detail and character that it always gives me a challenge.

 
I love how she turned out and I only had a very small amount of ink smearing on her face but it didn't ruin the project.  To spruce up the background of this image I used a confetti stencil by Heidi Swapp and some Seedless Preserves Distress Ink.  I then rounded all the corners on the panel and the card base.  The panel is popped up using Scotch foam tape.  The dashed lines were done using my Signo Uniball white gel pen.  And of course, you can't have a pixie without some sparkle so I added Wink of Stella to her dress and hair bow.  


This lovely lady is available in my Etsy shop so go check her out!  I'd love to hear what you think in the comments.  I hope you're all having an amazing Easter!  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments

Post a Comment