WINNERS!!!! 50 YouTube Subscribers Celebration

Happy Saturday to you all! I cannot say it enough: THANK YOU!! I am so in awe of how open and supportive the crafty community is.  I went from 50 YouTube Subscribers to 62 this week! How cool is that??? And it's all because you all take the time to join me on this creative journey, so again, from the bottom of my inky, glitter covered heart, THANK YOU!!


Now on to the good stuff!! The winners!

Two cards:
Karlissa Jones Cornwell
Jackie Noel Albert

And the winner of the Close to My Heart stamp set is:
Amber B


Congratulations to you!! Please send an email to curlecues@gmail.com with your address so I can mail you your goodies! If I don't hear from you by Friday, August 28th I'll draw a new winner, so let me know soon!
 
Thanks for playing along with my giveaway, all! Perhaps 75 YouTube Subscribers warrants another party with prizes... thats only 13 more people.... Hmmm, what can I give away next???? See you all soon with a couple of fun Lawn Fawn videos! Bye!

2 comments

  1. CONGRATULATIONS Amber and Congrats to you again Tara! I can't wait to see what you have to show us next!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winners!
    I'm sure you'll be at 75 subscribers before you know it ... good luck!

    ReplyDelete